Senior Graphic Designer
5+ Years of Studio Experience
Motif Creative is a specialist creative agency supporting some of the world’s largest brands in healthcare, life sciences and medical technology. We are always looking for new people to help us continue to deliver top-class strategic and creative ideas for our clients. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Designer to join the team.
Location: Home based
Salary: Negotiable based on experience plus employee profit share scheme
Contract: Full time permanent
Are you a senior designer looking for your next creative challenge? Are you able to tackle complex and difficult briefs with enthusiasm and curiosity whilst working with strict brand guidelines? If delivering highly creative work combined with attention to detail second nature to you? Then we have just the right opportunity. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience working with well established brands. Be able to demonstrate an ability to work over both digital and print to an exceptional standard. The work comes in thick and fast, and you will be expected to pick up speed with the tightest of deadlines.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work alongside the Creative Director, taking the lead on creating concepts for major advertising campaigns, film/ video, and communication projects.
- Design across all print formats, literature, packaging, exhibition graphics as well as digital formats such as social media, web, Apps and UI
- Produce sketches, visual references, and storyboards to accurately convey concepts internally and to clients, designers, and producers.
- Present multiple creative ideas to the Creative Director for approval and develop visuals and themes through several stages of development as required.
- Understand client’s strategic positioning and target audience.
- Ensure designs are on-trend and are aligned to client brand guidelines.
- Commission and brief copywriters, photographers, and illustrators.
- Regularly report progress and flag any issues with delivery on large projects to the Studio Manager, Key Account Managers and Project Managers, updating them on progress and any additional costs
- Keep abreast of technologies which optimize design workflow.
- Archive completed work.
- Provide accurate and timely estimates for completing work.
- Ensure accurate and timely timesheet completion.
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Proven experience as a Senior Designer working with strict Brand Guidelines.
- Proficient with Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Power Point and other tools to optimize creative workflow.
- Able to confidently present work and accurately convey creative concepts.
- Incorporates feedback into work.
- Demonstrable creativity through graphic design with strong typographic skills and a portfolio of established clients.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for delivering projects within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work from home and be self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Experience within the Healthcare sector
- The ability to develop and encourage junior team members.
This is a home-based position working for an office less company. As such, there are no location requirements for the right candidate. A good internet connection is, however, essential.
We regret that we will not be able to respond to all enquiries, but if we wish to arrange an interview, you will hear from us following your application. References will be required should we take any application further.
If you wish to apply, please send an email to email@example.com with your CV, portfolio, and your salary expectations.
No agencies, please.