Motif Creative is a specialist creative agency supporting some of the world's largest brands in healthcare, life sciences and technology. We're always looking for new people to help us continue to deliver top-class strategic and creative ideas for our clients. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join the team.
Location: Home based
Salary: £25k plus employee profit share scheme
Contract: Full time permanent
Are you a curious person who loves getting into the detail new and complex things? Are you able to think creatively and put new ideas on the table? Is your ability to manage multiple tasks to support a team second nature? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
Building on your current work experience, you'll be joining our client-services team to work on our biggest client account. You'll have a can-do attitude and a passion to develop your skills to support in the delivery of top-quality work.
As an Account Executive your main task will be to provide administrative and project management support to the wider team and to our clients. You'll be up for a challenge and able to quickly bed into the team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing exceptional service to your client base
- Supporting in the management of day-to-day projects clear and concise briefs
- Reviewing and providing constructive feedback on creative and design work to ensure we are delivering our best work every time
- Ownership of the client guidelines to ensure all work presented is accurate and compliant
- Client management - including day-to-day problem solving, client communication where appropriate and support in meetings
- Accurate cost gathering, estimating and invoicing
Essential skills and experience:
- A proactive learner with a curious mind - keen to dive into clients' industries and understand your customers as well as keeping up to date with the marcomms landscape and new technologies
- Excellent attention to detail in both creative and administrative tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for digital marketing channels and outputs
- Delivering effective work on time, to budget whilst maintaining high standards
- Proactively coordinating and managing workflows through internal tools, to ensure effective and efficient service delivery
- The ability to quickly understand complex B2B channels and industries
As a person you will be
- Able to challenge positively
You'll need to be someone who can deliver, who is curious and ready to learn as well as being enthusiastic in supporting the wider team with all day-to-day tasks.
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience before the closing date of Thursday 31 August 2023.